website statistics

Rowing FISA Final Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

42 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

I only found live audio commentary. Not a nice move, they need the tv infrastructure for Monday so why don`t they stream today and tomorrow as well? :(

The commentary isn't too reliable so I'm using their tracker as well.

I am not sure whether it is only me but on world rowing website, I cannot load anything. Live tracker, schedule, results. It always shows only main sponsors and nothing else. Tried computer and phone. All the same. Anybody having the same problem?

2 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I am not sure whether it is only me but on world rowing website, I cannot load anything. Live tracker, schedule, results. It always shows only main sponsors and nothing else. Tried computer and phone. All the same. Anybody having the same problem?

Same for me. I’m relying on the live blog mostly just to get the results.

The world rowing site is a disaster since they ‘upgraded’

The audio comms worked for me when the main page loads but that isn’t all the time. I’ve no tracker. The results page doesn’t load and forget about looking up old results (a great feature of the old site)

Anway based on times it’s a 3 boat battle for the the 2 spots in W4- ; Ireland, Italy and China

The :IRL LW2x team have also won their heat. Very promising start

1 minute ago, dodge said:

The world rowing site is a disaster since they ‘upgraded’

The audio comms worked for me when the main page loads but that isn’t all the time. I’ve no tracker. The results page doesn’t load and forget about looking up old results (a great feature of the old site)

Agree with this. Looking up old results was so much easier with the old site. Now everything is out of order and often doesn't even work :cry:

Good start for Kyridou and she's into the final. Looks like she will be our only boat with a real chance to qualify from this regatta. Anastasiadou/Fitsiou just simply not good enough it seems. They missed their chance at the European Qualification Regatta. They needed to finish first and were second behind Russia, despite finishing above Russia in the heats.

Anastasiadou still has a bright future and I'm positive that as long as she sticks with the sport (not always certain with these Greek rowers), she'll be in Paris 2024. She is still just 19. I hope for the rest of this year she can continue to work hard, probably compete in LW1X and defend her gold at the European U23s and hopefully also win a gold at the World U23s.

Similar story with Kalandaridis/Papakonstantinou. Doesn't look like they can qualify here but they're both still young and hopefully can make it to Paris. Papakonstantinou I expect to win medals at the upcoming U23 championships as well, which shouldn't be surprising because he has won a bunch in the past and this is his last year in that age group.