W4- : :IRL:ITA

M4- : :FRA:RSA

LM2x : :AUS:SUI

LW2x : :POL:SUI:AUS

M4x : :EST:LTU

W4x : :NOR:AUS

W8+ : :ROU:NED

M8+ : :NZL:ROU

This looks about right to me but so hard to judge the non-Europeans in particularly as they haven't raced against the field in nearly 2 years

Very surprising how many people are choosing Dymchenko over Kyridou and Foester. Probably because she finished 12th at the 2019 Worlds (where Kyridou and Foester didn't compete) and 6th at the 2021 Europeans (where Kyridou and Foester didn't make Final A because they had an extremely tough draw). Dymchenko finished extremely far behind the rest of the field at the 2021 Europeans and didn't make Final A at the 2020 Europeans. With all due respect, she only made Final A at the 2021 Europeans because she was in the easier semifinal and on top of that, two of the boats there didn't race so there were only four boats in that semifinal.

I'm not saying Dymchenko will definitely finish below Kyridou and Foester, but I don't think Dymchenko is a sure bet to qualify like people are making her out to be.

1 hour ago, Nickyc707 said:

W1x : :UKR:BLR

M1x : :POL:BLR

M2x : :AUS:RUS

W2x : :GBR:GER

M2- : :NED:GBR

W2- : :DEN:CHI

W4- : :IRL:ITA

M4- : :FRA:RSA

LM2x : :AUS:SUI

LW2x : :POL:SUI:AUS

M4x : :EST:LTU

W4x : :NOR:AUS

W8+ : :ROU:NED

M8+ : :NZL:ROU

I agree on almost every Flag in your prediction...I only have some doubts on the W1X (in particular on Dymchenko) and I hope that the second quota in the M2X goes to ITA and not Russia (but it's gonna be very, very difficult)...

3 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Very surprising how many people are choosing Dymchenko over Kyridou and Foester. Probably because she finished 12th at the 2019 Worlds (where Kyridou and Foester didn't compete) and 6th at the 2021 Europeans (where Kyridou and Foester didn't make Final A because they had an extremely tough draw). Dymchenko finished extremely far behind the rest of the field at the 2021 Europeans and didn't make Final A at the 2020 Europeans. With all due respect, she only made Final A at the 2021 Europeans because she was in the easier semifinal and on top of that, two of the boats there didn't race so there were only four boats in that semifinal.

2 people - is this too much? OK , Kyridou qualify , this is no doubt. But why Diana can't qualify? What's wrong with Ukraine? Why can't we simply collect 150 quotas? Or should we be withdrawn from OG? We have talents and many talents. Too early you wrote off Ukraine, we will fight and bring a lot of problems to our rivals

19 minutes ago, Illya said:

2 people - is this too much? OK , Kyridou qualify , this is no doubt. But why Diana can't qualify? What's wrong with Ukraine? Why can't we simply collect 150 quotas? Or should we be withdrawn from OG? We have talents and many talents. Too early you wrote off Ukraine, we will fight and bring a lot of problems to our rivals

Diana can definitely qualify. If you read the other part of my post I said Diana still has a good chance. I never wrote her off, but I don't think she's a sure bet to make it to Tokyo.

I am not anti-Ukraine. I wish your country all the best for the Olympics :)

The only thing I know is that we very likely won't qualify anyone. :d I am just glad that we will have that one boat in rowing, before COVID I was very afraid that we will completely miss this discipline. 

12 hours ago, Illya said:

Only finals at Monday

I only found live audio commentary. Not a nice move, they need the tv infrastructure for Monday so why don`t they stream today and tomorrow as well? :(