website statistics

Rowing FISA Final Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

Is there any kind of doping control at this competition? the Chinese seem to have found, during covid era, the key to success in the eights crews; surely they must rely on clean stuff, such as drinking tortoise blood, like Uncle Ma's army

1 hour ago, Jan Linha said:

God damn it, the world rowing site keeps breaking down. Since first heat M4X I have been able to reload ..... 

I find it surprising how much better the canoe sprint coverage is, both in terms of having a reliable site and having a live stream for the all the races. I always thought that rowing is the superior discipline in terms of international interest because it's more Western and more well-liked in the wealthier parts of the world than canoe, and yet ICF is doing a much better job with canoe sprint.

45 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Is there any kind of doping control at this competition? the Chinese seem to have found, during covid era, the key to success in the eights crews; surely they must rely on clean stuff, such as drinking tortoise blood, like Uncle Ma's army

Calm down. If Romanian girls lose the race, at least they can go back to the Eiffel Tower, Galeries Lafayette and other West European tourists attractions to collect signatures.

3 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Calm down. If Romanian girls lose the race, at least they can go back to the Eiffel Tower, Galeries Lafayette and other West European tourists attractions to collect signatures.

Only a vic liu can compare Olympic/World medalists with some poor peasant girls doped up their asses by the mighty party for a scrap of forged metal

Btw: I was sure that you or other Chinese guy with same intellectual skills will come up

5 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Only a vic liu can compare Olympic/World medalists with some poor peasant girls doped up their asses by the mighty party for a scrap of forged metal

Btw: I was sure that you or other Chinese guy with same intellectual skills will come up

By saying that I just want to act as your way to clarify stereotype originated by ignorance not erudition and baselessly insulting rivals only makes yourself even more miserable. You could do a little more research on how those girls get selected, how they get trained and who is their coach etc. Some information is just on Worldrowing.com. But you just choose to ignore and insult these hardworking girls. 

7 hours ago, zob79 said:

Give us Chinese doping for obtaining at least one quota :mumble::roflmao: