website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

Could someone explain to me what this mess on the screen means. I'm understanding the 13-28 part, but not much else. Thanks.

image.png

only that "Gam-Jeom" (caution) part matters from the bottom left and right. you are disqualified with 10 of them

those in the left (for red) and right ( for blue) is the recent actions of the match, (for example FRA scored so many back to back body kicks)

and those numbers in the bottom, are "probably" the number of kicks (valid or invalid) that comes handy if the score is tied in extra time.

Gam-Jeom are the penalties...

in the middle of course you can see the time of the match (timeout means that at that moment the clock was stopped for some reason)...

the icons below the flags are the type of scoring (punch, hit of the body shield, hit on the head -it's a red helmet, which I don't see in the picture)...

the numbers on the shields on the bottom line is the percentage of strenght of the last hits recorded (you need to hit with more than a certain strenght to have the hit recorded as a score)...

20 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

M68 for quota 

TUR-BUL

ISR-BIH

not that today wasn't great already :facepalm:

and it seems you were underestimating Alizadeh, she used to be great and it seems she still has it. she has height advantage over anybody in this weight even though since she probably cuts weight a lot she gets tired soon.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

not that today wasn't great already :facepalm:

and it seems you were underestimating Alizadeh, she used to be great and it seems she still has it. she has height advantage over anybody in this weight even though since she probably cuts weight a lot she gets tired soon.

Yeah, I saw the match , actually the height was decisive 

So sorry for Stetic, and really unfair to have the refugee team competing here, but ok, that is life 

And you are right toward the end she was weak, 30 seconds more and would have been different maybe