website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

Just now, Benolympique said:

I really like grace, I have been there several times, and the Greeks are nice! we can't let you gain in -68kg, but I encourage you in -57kg

Thank you, I like France too even though I've only been there to the airport of CDG in Paris. I supported France at the 2018 World Cup as Greece did not qualify, so I was very happy throughout the tournament. I will be supporting France again for Euro 2020.

Also one of our taekwondo Olympic medalists (Alexandros Nikolaidis who won silver in Athens and Beijing and was our flag bearer in London for the opening ceremony) was in your Eurovision 2016 music video from Amir.

52 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I always ask the same questions, who could make the predictions tomorrow?

My pronostics

- 57 Kg Women

:GRE:FIN

+ 67 Kg Women

:FRA:AUT

- 68 Kg Men's

:TUR:FRA

+ 80 Kg Men's

:MKD:CYP

I hope that you are not right with +67kg Women.

Hopefully Lorena Brandl will win this ticket for :GER. It would be devastating if Germans bring all three athletes into the semi-finals but end up with nothing. :(

3 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

I hope that you are not right with +67kg Women.

Hopefully Lorena Brandl will win this ticket for :GER. It would be devastating if Germans bring all three athletes into the semi-finals but end up with nothing. :(

my opinion is necessarily partial for france, we are no more favorites than germany, you should ask a person who is neither german nor french. The proof Cyrian Ravet was massacred against the Hungarian While the best wins, if it happens it will be the Italian against you ^^

3 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

my opinion is necessarily partial for france, we are no more favorites than germany, you should ask a person who is neither german nor french. The proof Cyrian Ravet was massacred against the Hungarian While the best wins, if it happens it will be the Italian against you ^^

I assume that it will be the Italian who will win the ticket. :facepalm:

maybe people (including myself) overlook Stetic (BIH) simply because she is from Bosnia. but I just remembered she is Croat and she used to be "good" she will face Alizadeh in the QF if both manage to win the 1st match. interestingly they faced each other 4 years ago in the World Championships quarterfinal. at the time it was Iran vs Croatia. now it's Bosnia vs "that" team. :d

before Alizadeh took that revolutionary decision. she was supposed to move up to 67kg and try her chance in that weight in Tokyo (but she got injured again and our coach crossed her name) this is interesting and surprising that she decided to cut weight again for 57kg!

10 minutes ago, MHSN said:

maybe people (including myself) overlook Stetic (BIH) simply because she is from Bosnia. but I just remembered she is Croat and she used to be "good" she will face Alizadeh in the QF if both manage to win the 1st match. interestingly they faced each other 4 years ago in the World Championships quarterfinal. at the time it was Iran vs Croatia. now it's Bosnia vs "that" team. :d

before Alizadeh took that revolutionary decision. she was supposed to move up to 67kg and try her chance in that weight in Tokyo (but she got injured again and our coach crossed her name) this is interesting and surprising that she decided to cut weight again for 57kg!

maybe it was the injury that made her lose some weight, so to stay in the old class...or maybe she's just following a new diet...:lol:

15 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Stetic, She is still good, medal at last ECH 

and I have her on my list ?

I am sure she will destroy Alizadeh 

Tarvide will be her main opponent