website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

3 hours ago, Vektor said:

His father is also a friend of Ibrahimović. :d What an interesting family. 

and Ibrahimovic himself is also a former taekwondo player, when he was still a youngster living in Malmoe...

then, he went for a different career, but he always says that he could have become a full time TKD player if he didn't succeed with football...

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

my picks...

- 57 Kg Women

:LAT:BEL

+ 67 Kg Women

:FRA:NED

- 68 Kg Men's

:BUL:FRA

+ 80 Kg Men's

:AZE:BLR

I would love to see third seeded :POL Adamkiewicz to be qualified in womes -57kg instead the Belgian :d But I'm afraid that our nightmare will continue and she will watching Olympics in TV. 

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

I would love to see third seeded :POL Adamkiewicz to be qualified in womes -57kg instead the Belgian :d But I'm afraid that our nightmare will continue and she will watching Olympics in TV. 

good luck to her, but the truth is that those seedings are not reflecting the actual situation...especially in these Olympic weights...

p.s. tbh, I secretly hope our Paulina Armeria Vecchi can qualify from that half of the draw, but I fear the task is going to prove too hard for her (she comes from Mexico, she's a newcomer in our team and she has a nice story behind her, so I'd be really glad if she makes it)...