website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Yea younger athletes in a larger numbers seem to dominate in this sport.

Well, I guess I will just have to hope that Salim won't be too old for Paris if he won't qualify now. :lol: (I am joking, he will be 20, that should still be fine)

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Yea younger athletes in a larger numbers seem to dominate in this sport.

mostly in lower weights, specially the lower weight. 49kg/58kg maybe because they move more lol

but if you check heavier weights results, they are the same old names again and again

2 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, I guess I will just have to hope that Salim won't be too old for Paris if he won't qualify now. :lol: (I am joking, he will be 20, that should still be fine)

Don't forget, some gymnasts are considered too old at the age of 20:roflmao: ..... Apart from :UZB Chusovitina. She will never be too old :d

no Olympics for the biggest nobody ever. I thought this will be the last Olympics for Aaron Cook but he is 30. so he will be around at least for Paris 2024.

this guy is probably one of the most famous athletes in the history of this sport but only because some media some media made him. he won only 2 bronze medals at the World Championship and despite participating twice still no Olympic medal. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

no Olympics for the biggest nobody ever. I thought this will be the last Olympics for Aaron Cook but he is 30. so he will be around at least for Paris 2024.

this guy is probably one of the most famous athletes in the history of this sport but only because some media some media made him. he won only 2 bronze medals at the World Championship and despite participating twice still no Olympic medal. :lol:

You are a mean person :lol:

that was a dumb move by Alessio, yes he scored the winning point. but if he couldn't touch the head while in the air, he would lose the contest by that caution for falling. (while he probably had the superiority to win in case of 0-0)

btw whenever they want to watch the video challenge, you can take a nap . sometimes it takes more than 5-6 minutes. :facepalm::wall:

Would be very thankful if someone could name the athletes who are still in the running to qualify. Any German athletes left?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, MHSN said:

btw whenever they want to watch the video challenge, you can take a nap . sometimes it takes more than 5-6 minutes. :facepalm::wall:

Is it always like this, or something just doesn't work correctly in Sofia? The video challenges are ridiculously long compared to other combat sports.