website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

5 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

still no draw?

usually only one night before competition, tomorrow late afternoon earliest, relax 

Edit: actually it starts tomorrow 

here the draw 

https://worldtaekwondoeurope.org/files/European_Qualification_Tournament_for_Tokyo_2020_Olympic_Games_Draws_Day1.pdf

5 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

why refugees take quota from Europe? And some are actually political asilants

I asked the question, I thought they had specific places, already that to win quotas during the European championships is a miracle! absurd

dream draw for Simone Alessio...he avoided all the most dangerous fighters on his side of the draw: Cook, Robak, Ferreira and Ordemann are all in the top half...

if he doesn't qualify under this circumstance, it really means that he doesn't deserve a place in Tokyo...

On 05/05/2021 at 18:27, prso1000 said:

Based on this entry list let me dare a prediction: 

F+67: Top seed Germany and Netherlands, and normally they should make it, outsider chances to France 

F67: FRA and AZE should be top seeded, Wiet Henin is also absolute favorite here. The 2nd spot will be more open, could be between AZE, ESP, SWE, UKR and LAT, it will very much depend on the draw 

F57: Top seeds Latvia and Poland. I think it will be Latvia and Bosnia who qualifies. I am surprised that Belgium did not send Asemani and Spain not Calvo. Not sure what Alizadeh (RTA) is capable of, but don't give her too much chances. 

F49: Cyprus and Russia top seeds. I think it will be Russia and Germany, small chances for AZE and Dina Pouryounes (RTA)

M-58: POR and MDA top seeds if I am not mistaken. This is a really difficult one, I would say Portugal and France or Hungary. the two refugee guys I don't know them, no idea, maybe they are good. 

M-68: Top seeds TUR and BUL, they are also the favorite, also chances for France and Sediqi (RTA)

M-80: Top seeds Norway and Greece, I expect MDA and ITA maybe NOR 

M+87: Top seeds AZE and TUR, AZE should easily qualify, 2nd spot will be between Croatia and Turkey. 

If I got the top seeds wrong all is wrong :lol:

Be careful with Adriana Cerezo (ESP) in 49 kg....a future star