website statistics

Taekwondo WTE European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

:ESP will send two women:

• Adriana Cerezo (-49 kg)
  • Cecilia Castro (-67 kg)

We already qualified three men through the ranking, so we cannot send more athletes.

Adriana should qualify if everything goes right, and for Cecilia it will be harder, but she has some chances.

Just now, Benolympique said:

:FRA TEAM FRANCE :FRA

France is likely to have quotas?

174157362_10157820610280925_1288881990533485534_n.png

Yes, you will probably have 2 or 3 quotas. Both women, especially Wiet-Henin, are very talented and well ranked. In men, Ravet is very young and he won the European Championship a few weeks ago, so even though in his weight there are athletes with a better ranking, he could defeat them. Chellamootoo is one of the favorites, but there a few of good athletes and only 2 quotas, so the draw will be very important.

I wonder how many Iranians are going to participate in the European Olympic Qualifier :lol::facepalm: I think there were 11 of them at the European Championships.

I wish good luck for those who are at least representing a country specially Khodabakhshi, and hopefully none of those fake refugees steal a rightful quota from the European athletes.

:ITA Italy

we already have 1 male quota (Vito Dell'Aquila, -58kg), so we're sending to Sofia 3 fighters, 1 male (Simone Alessio, -80kg) and 2 females (former Mexican Paulina Armeria Vecchi, -57kg and Maristella Smiraglia, -67kg)...

Alessio should qualify without too many problems (unless he suicides by himself), meanwhile the girls will have a very difficult task, even if I hope at least 1 of the 2 would eventually make it to the Olympics...

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

not sure if our federation know about this event.. not sure, if we even have a federation though

I don't know what the right smiley is? in such case...:mumble:

it should be something to laugh about...:lol: :rofl:

but actually, it's more than sad...:( :cry: :hairpull:

32 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't know what the right smiley is? in such case...:mumble:

it should be something to laugh about...:lol: :rofl:

but actually, it's more than sad...:( :cry: :hairpull:

yes, sure, I was exagerating obviously, we do have a federation and do have athletes, probably some will also attend this tournament, but chance of qualifying to the games for :SVK TKD is so low that it makes no sense to deal or think about it. :lol:

There a couple of Olympic sports we never participate like Modern pentathlon, Equestrian or Volleyball, but there a chance to change it in the future for sure.

In the opposite TKD is one of the sports alongside with Diving, Fencing, Handball, Field Hockey or BMX we never qualified anyone and in the next century will certainly not change it as well :p Hell, we participate even in W Basketball, Trampoline, Sailing or freaking Track Cycling with a 6th place in Team Sprint

Anyway, Actually the only sports we do not have a special federation are Surfing and Diving section of Aquatics sport... lol diving and Slovakia

57 minutes ago, hckošice said:

yes, sure, I was exagerating obviously, we do have a federation and do have athletes, probably some will also attend this tournament, but chance of qualifying to the games for :SVK TKD is so low that it makes no sense to deal or think about it. :lol:

There a couple of Olympic sports we never participate like Modern pentathlon, Equestrian or Volleyball, but there a chance to change it in the future for sure.

In the opposite TKD is one of the sports alongside with Diving, Fencing, Handball, Field Hockey or BMX we never qualified anyone and in the next century will certainly not change it as well :p Hell, we participate even in W Basketball, Trampoline, Sailing or freaking Track Cycling with a 6th place in Team Sprint

Anyway, Actually the only sports we do not have a special federation are Surfing and Diving section of Aquatics sport... lol diving and Slovakia

Bro, you have a female diver at the current Diving World Cup in Tokyo :-P .... Are you sure she cannot get a quota for Slovakia? :-)