website statistics

Poll 18/100 | Who'll win the Men's Volleyball at Tokyo

Poll 18/100  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll win the Men's Volleyball at Tokyo?

I hope this is the right time for Italy to make up for this historical bug, but I fear we will eventually end up with a medal of a different colour, as it often happened in the last 25 years or so...:facepalm:

so, I just picked Brazil because I'm a bit superstitious when it comes down to the Italian sports teams...

1 minute ago, EupenM said:

Thank you for mentioning France...

Do you really think that :FRA has no chance?

sure they have some chances...but to me it would be a huge surprise if they really win the gold medal (actually, any winning team outside Brazil or Russia to me would be surprising, even Italy and Poland, who are next in line and ahead of France)...

16 minutes ago, EupenM said:

Thank you for mentioning France...

Do you really think that :FRA has no chance?

I thought about it. But gold would be something too much and I wanted to leave some nation so that people can choose any other too ? 

11 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

It could be fun to make 339 polls - who will win every event? And then the ones who were 2nd and 3rd in the poll could be trated as other medalists. Which could finally give us a potential medal table.

That would mean 3-4 polls per day , could result in randomly choosing a option by many without any research 

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

That would mean 3-4 polls per day , could result in randomly choosing a option by many without any research 

Agreed. I'd be impressed if I could even make an informed vote for 50 events