website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ACC Asian Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

Pretty surprised to not see Martin Stranovský in the start List for :KAZ , did he lost internal qualifier to Tashtamyshev ? I seriously doubt about it, maybe it is some injury.

All in all a 100% sure KAZ quota is just gone to the oblivion. will be a very hard job for :CHN to not win the quota now..

W C1 - China should win this as well with fingers in nose... the M C1 is a totally open one in other hand. I do not know very well the young Kazakhs, but it seems they are in the best position with China with biggest chances to deny them and maybe Uzbekistan with a long shot behind.

W K1 looks like a farce. Only 4 Extremely weak competitors from 2 nations (Not sure if it even will be valid for qualifications). But I go with KAZ, even if the local girls may have some advantage of home water, their level is just atrocious, not saying the kazakh girls are any better, but at least one may not be worried the girl will kill herself during the race at least...

Wonder why :TPE didn’t enter WK1? Looking at the 2018 Asian Games results, they would have stood a pretty good chance at a quota here.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Which event is Forerunners G1 in the schedule 

Nothing.

Just forerunners testing the track. Usually it is 2-3 C1 followed by 2-3 K1 paddlers testing the track, conditions, live scoring and live timing eventual issues etc...

First results are in... And this must be the easiest course in history!

70 seconds long (MK1), and not a single of these low-level athletes missed a gate. I am starting to wonder if there were any upstream gates. And whether this is a flat-water slalom.

#banbestmen