website statistics

Women's Curling WCF World Championship 2021

Totallympics

Canada already on 1-3, but they have played the other Two top favorites and RCF so they shouldn’t be too worried I think. However this can be as tight round robin as the mens 

1 hour ago, Jan Linha said:

I am kinda surprised by Korean performance...... 0:4 ??

I know the korean team has had some difficult years since the olympic medal (https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1101429/south-korean-curling-officials-life-ban) so happy they Are back but just like Japan I think they have another team That is better right now. Both those nations had other teams in the Grand slams prior to the championships who then travelled from the Calgary bubble to then have other teams coming in to play the worlds.

14 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Another possible case in the bubble?

From the reporting I’ve read, there were positive cases identified amongst the broadcast staff.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Do I get play off right?

After Round Robin, first 2 qualify directly to the semifinals when 3rd to 6th team will qualify to "quarterfinal" ... Means 7th-14th team don't advance to play offs, right?

Yes and the play off teams qualified their nation to the olympics.

interesting resultat despite No broadcasting. China beat Sweden. Canada lost their 4th in 5 games, and Switzerland scored an 8-ended against Denmark!