vlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Quaker2001 said:

That seems a little unnecessary. I thought there was not specifically a maximum age, but a 'minimum day of birth'. Meaning that people eligible this year would be eligible even if they postponed it to 2022.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

That seems a little unnecessary. I thought there was not specifically a maximum age, but a 'minimum day of birth'. Meaning that people eligible this year would be eligible even if they postponed it to 2022.

I think it was more to clarify that people born in 1997 would still be eligible to compete.

3 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I think it was more to clarify that people born in 1997 would still be eligible to compete.

This.  Too many nations have already qualified, so probably not fair to them if some of those players would no longer be eligible because of the postponement.

10 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Yes, that's what I meant. That was already clear for people reading the rules I believe (since "You have to be born after *insertdate*" is clear enough), but it is indeed better to make it clear for the general public as well.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The pots for the draw on Apr 21 are already announced:

Pot 1 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Brazil 23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png Argentina 23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png South Korea
Pot 2 23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png Mexico 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany 23px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png Honduras 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Spain
Pot 3 23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png Egypt 23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png New Zealand 23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.pn Ivory Coast 23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png South Africa
Pot 4 23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.s Australia 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France 23px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png Romania 23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png Saudi Arabia

(copy/paste from Wikipedia)