website statistics

Athletics WA World Relays 2021

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Disappointing result, especially expected more from Lisanne de Witte

A relay is not only about Femke Bol ... Poor legs from Hovenkamp and Klaver, they Need at least 3 top ladies 

Van Diepen :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A nice end of the tournament for the Dutch relays. A very interesting win for the men's 4x400, although they can't compete with US, Jamaica, GB and Trinidad at world level, but who knows ...

The women 4x100;  what the hell happened with Sedney? And the women 4x400 ... I expected a lot more, but I think we miss Madiea Ghafoor (who's in jail at the moment) too much. Thereby Lieke Klaver is not in het best shape at the moment. 

1 hour ago, JonPhi said:

French coach is so embarassing. 55 splits for the lady’s ... that has nothing to do with given experience ... 

Are you really from Germany? All your comments in this thread are about France ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, JonPhi said:

A relay is not only about Femke Bol ... Poor legs from Hovenkamp and Klaver, they Need at least 3 top ladies 

Very early in the season. I am sure that they will be ready in Tokyo. Poland might be more likely to win bronze, but the Netherlands should definitely make the final and probably finish top 6.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.