website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Anshu Malik and Sonam Malik who qualified for India at Asian qualifiers are 18 and 19 years old. 

Congrats! I'm happy for every young performer who makes it to such a high level of competition

22 minutes ago, MHSN said:

wow Ivanova is not going to forget that forever. she was leading 9-1 !!! :facepalm::yikes:

and what the hell the ref was doing ?! that was a pin for 30 seconds before he finally called it.

And that completes Mongolian Women’s team. 

16 minutes ago, Illya said:

Albert Ramazanovich Saritov (Russian: Альберт Рамазанович Саритов; born July 8, 1985) is a Russian-born Naturalized Romanian freestyle wrestler of Chechen descent. 2016 Olympics bronze medalist, bronze medalist World Wrestling Championships 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey. Ramzan Kadyrov & Adlan Varayev cup 2012 winner, Golden Grand Prix Ivan Yarygin 2011 runner-up and winner Ali Aliyev Memorial 2014. He is representing Mindiashvili wrestling academy.

Really? I didn't know that; thought Saritov is genuine Romanian name :thumbup:

I don't wanna argue with you, as obviously you're not the sharpest pencil in the box. Just wanna point out that McLaren report doesn't apply/can't produce legal actions to Russian-born athletes who represent other countries now.

1 minute ago, zob79 said:

Really? I didn't know that; thought Saritov is genuine Romanian name :thumbup:

I don't wanna argue with you, as obviously you're not the sharpest pencil in the box. Just wanna point out that McLaren report doesn't apply/can't produce legal actions to Russian-born athletes who represent other countries now.

You mean the Russian government isn’t facilitating the doping of Russian-born Romanian athletes? :O

1 minute ago, NearPup said:

You mean the Russian government isn’t facilitating the doping of Russian-born Romanian athletes? :O

I didn't have Saritov under observation for every second of his life to know if the Russian state inflicted doping upon him; I just pointed out the legal status of McLaren report.

I hope you're aware that Saritov had anti-doping tests at every major competition and they were all negative

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, it's up to :IRI now to stop :RUS in Sofia. 

yeah I just said that to a friend of mine :d ok the whole world failed. this is our turn to use the very last chance to stop the monster :lol:

but I wouldn't count on that. let's see if he even can reach the SF :p

actually this is the first time I don't feel nervous about an Olympic Qualifier in wrestling. That's David and Goliath  (Olympic Champion against a youngster)