website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, james89 said:

What is said list?

McLaren list is a report about the Russian state sponsored doping; obviously it applies only to Russian-born athletes

I was making a joke regarding a post in which one user was hoping for our wrestler to be disqualified, so that a fellow from his country could qualify instead.

5 minutes ago, zob79 said:

McLaren list is a report about the Russian state sponsored doping; obviously it applies only to Russian-born athletes

I was making a joke regarding a post in which one user was hoping for our wrestler to be disqualified, so that a fellow from his country could qualify instead.

Your Romanian wrestler was born in Russia ?

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

wow Ivanova is not going to forget that forever. she was leading 9-1 !!! :facepalm::yikes:

and what the hell the ref was doing ?! that was a pin for 30 seconds before he finally called it.

Yeah, that was funny, it's like the ref wanted the pin to last for a minute just to make the suffering even longer for the poor Belarussian. 

10 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Albert Ramazanovich Saritov (Russian: Альберт Рамазанович Саритов; born July 8, 1985) is a Russian-born Naturalized Romanian freestyle wrestler of Chechen descent. 2016 Olympics bronze medalist, bronze medalist World Wrestling Championships 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey. Ramzan Kadyrov & Adlan Varayev cup 2012 winner, Golden Grand Prix Ivan Yarygin 2011 runner-up and winner Ali Aliyev Memorial 2014. He is representing Mindiashvili wrestling academy.

30 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Andreea will be a great wrestler; remember, you heard me first sayin' it :champion:

I wonder how many 20 yo's are qualified for the Olympics

Anshu Malik and Sonam Malik who qualified for India at Asian qualifiers are 18 and 19 years old. 

People who don't usually watch wrestling find women's freestyle very appealing, because the action is non-stop. The girls usually go for many attacks and their defense isn't very good, which makes the matches very exciting. The men's matches have way more tactics and "dead space" until 1-2 vital attacks, that will get you the win and then you wait out the clock. It's much more hard to make a fireworks men's match in modern times. 

Just now, Federer91 said:

People who don't usually watch wrestling find women's freestyle very appealing, because the action is non-stop. The girls usually go for many attacks and their defense isn't very good, which makes the matches very exciting. The men's matches have way more tactics and "dead space" until 1-2 vital attacks, that will get you the win and then you wait out the clock. It's much more hard to make a fireworks men's match in modern times. 

Exactly, that's how I feel

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.