website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Of course not. Wrestling has become worse than table tennis. Everyone naturalizes athletes, it has become absurd. Us included, to absolutely no point, since they can't do shit...

Makes me even more proud that our two quotas in wrestling and one quota in table tennis are all from actual Greeks :clap:

33 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Congrats Slovakia ! Bravo la slovaquie !

U can't say that! He's a Russian so wish him in Russian. 

Congrats Russia! 

P.s: I agree with @Federer91 . I just can't watch men's wrestling anymore with so many naturalised Russians. Would be nice if that Polish Guy from other SF got the quota he seemed to polish or at least the real cuban whom slovakia defeated. 

1 minute ago, Illya said:

Stupid Ukrainian coaches - it's our big problem. What's wrong with us? ????

Problem is not with your coaches, it's with the UWW allowing Russian athletes to represent all other European nations. At least your wrestler was a Ukrainian 

Kudos to Ligeti, at least it was a close match against the Russian. Only one Hungarian Russian in Tokyo in men's freestyle, no wrestlers born in Hungary for the first time since... ever? Since the start of the sport? 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Problem is not with your coaches, it's with the UWW allowing Russian athletes to represent all other European nations. At least your wrestler was a Ukrainian 

All our wrestlers , who have quotas , is Ukrainian . But .... Andriitsev can participate in European Qualification , but our coaches didn't send him