website statistics

Diving FINA World Cup 2021

George_D

Randal Willars delivering on the big stage, of course chinese were not present here but this is an excellent result for the 19 year old with the Silver Medal and improving overall with his consistency, he got better piked position during his execution of the dives in C, and got +90 in three rounds, his only mistake was with a 70 points score. 

If nothing strange happens he has to be at the Olympics, would love to see a duo of teenagers with him and Kevin Berlin (2019 Panamerican champion) though Berlin's condition and situation is unknown, I have to say that Kevin has more pure raw talent than Randal BUT lacks (in hiw own words) discipline.

Overall a good final with the new up and coming youngsters saying we are here, the canadian duo if consistent will be a big medal threat maybe not at Tokyo Games but watch out for them starting next year and coming Paris 2024

5 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Afthinos :GRE was robbed in that second round dive :redcard:

Too bad that I can't watch it anywhere on TV, also FINA's stream doesn't work for me. Do you maybe know what Rzeszutek did in first dive that he was last? After first round of dives I'm not optimistic about both Rzeszutek and Lesiak chances to be in top18... So, I can go sleep, right? :d 

Rzeszutek have a bad finish, because of tempo of dive was quite slow. I think he lost his chance qualify to 18. But after second dive he has still chance for 25-30 place. Lesiak too. But they can forget about the quota for me via semifinal. I hope for this kind of results here, top 30 it won't be shame and they can do it. 

11 minutes ago, rybak said:

Too bad that I can't watch it anywhere on TV, also FINA's stream doesn't work for me. Do you maybe know what Rzeszutek did in first dive that he was last? After first round of dives I'm not optimistic about both Rzeszutek and Lesiak chances to be in top18... So, I can go sleep, right? :d 

I arrived a little late from work to catch it from the start, but I'm guessing he entered in an angle or did a lot of splash.