website statistics

Diving FINA World Cup 2021

George_D

8 hours ago, Braulio said:

I was surprised that Randal was not paired with Diego Balleza, well Balleza (Universiade Gold Medalist in 2019 and World Champion in Team Event at 2019) is not even in the team, why?

I know. This completely seems like Guevara’s doing Espinosa’s will. 
I mean, how come they couldn’t just let García (Espinosa’s partner) for who hasn’t had a proper partner in years, enter the synchro event just to satisfy his ego.

I really hope that FINA can intervene in the selection process to give a fair chance to Balleza and others.

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I know. This completely seems like Guevara’s doing Espinosa’s will. 
I mean, how come they couldn’t just let García (Espinosa’s partner) for who hasn’t had a proper partner in years, enter the synchro event just to satisfy his ego.

I really hope that FINA can intervene in the selection process to give a fair chance to Balleza and others.

With Todorov as President of the Mexican Aquatics Federation I seriously doubt it though I hope his days are counted and finally goes away 

As a mexican I hope the best for Willars/Garcia in order to get the spot but given the wrongdoings and dirty process within the Federation I wont mind if in the end karma strikes even if it's in detriment of our divers

8 hours ago, Braulio said:

With Todorov as President of the Mexican Aquatics Federation I seriously doubt it though I hope his days are counted and finally goes away 

As a mexican I hope the best for Willars/Garcia in order to get the spot but given the wrongdoings and dirty process within the Federation I wont mind if in the end karma strikes even if it's in detriment of our divers

Me neither.

I would love to see Todorov and Guevara behind bars.

:MAS is out of contention. Sadly for them, very slim chances now for them to obtain more quotas, even in individuals.

On the opposite, great work from the Germans. It will be a very interesting final, as every unqualified time, except :KOR & :SUI, are on quite similar terms.

Mental sterngth will be the decisive factor.