website statistics

Fencing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

phelps

in foil women's for the European quota, the German Ebert has a large lead and seems to be qualified! on the other hand for the second quota it will be between poland, spain and israel.

among men, great britain and spain have a great lead, and difficult to relocate

13 hours ago, Benolympique said:

in foil women's for the European quota, the German Ebert has a large lead and seems to be qualified! on the other hand for the second quota it will be between poland, spain and israel. 

Ebert is not yet mathematically qualified, but she can only be caught by her teammate Anne Sauer. Meaning it is a quota place for Germany, it's just not sure for which fencer exactly.

1 minute ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Ebert is not mathematically qualified yet, but she can only be caught by her teammate Anne Sauer. Meaning it is a quota place for Germany, it's just not sure for which fencer exactly.

I have a preference for Ebert ^^!

Women and Men's Epee Qualification Tables updated as of March 24th, 2021*

*I updated the tables according to our calculations here on this forum, but the FIE official qualification page has another outcome (imho, completely wrong, not updated with the last results yet), despite the rankings look correct...:mumble:

Therefore, for now let's mark these Epee tables as "subject to change", just in case we are wrong and FIE right...

48 minutes ago, phelps said:

Women and Men's Epee Qualification Tables updated as of March 24th, 2021*

*I updated the tables according to our calculations here on this forum, but the FIE official qualification page has another outcome (imho, completely wrong, not updated with the last results yet), despite the rankings look correct...:mumble:

Therefore, for now let's mark these Epee tables as "subject to change", just in case we are wrong and FIE right...

I think FIE Rankings are correct, but their qualification lists are written under the assumption that something can still change, since they will decide the qualifiers based on rankings of April 5 and only then everything will be official. But I think the list you updated here (and the one in the Tracker) is how it is going to be

6 hours ago, Matej said:

I think FIE Rankings are correct, but their qualification lists are written under the assumption that something can still change, since they will decide the qualifiers based on rankings of April 5 and only then everything will be official. But I think the list you updated here (and the one in the Tracker) is how it is going to be

yes, FIE rankings are OK, it's the qualification recap that's wrong (and it can't change, as there are no more events to be played until the next Olympic Games, except for the last Foil Individual GP)...;)