website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS POLL] Would you like a Swimming LEN European Championships 2021 Prediction Contest and what should it include?

Would you like a Swimming LEN European Championships 2021 Prediction Contest and what should it include  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Swimming LEN European Championships 2021 Prediction Contest and what should it include

• Yes, I would like such a prediction contest and it should only include swimming, not marathon swimming
    • Yes, I would like such a prediction contest and it should include swimming and marathon swimming

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/2021 at 09:59 PM

Some of you may have noticed that the women's ice hockey world championship has been postponed, again. As this championship now has been moved, it gives room for a possible prediction contest before the men's ice hockey world championship begins later in May. The European Aquatics Championships are scheduled to be held in this period and therefore I would like to ask you Totallympians if you would be interested in such a contest? You should only pick one of the options if you intend to participate in the contest, otherwise I would prefer you didn't pick any of them. 

Why do you ask whether we would like a prediction contest and than not give us the option to vote No?

I think many top athletes won’t show up and even if they do, they won’t be at their best, so predictions will be kind of pointless.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

39 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Why do you ask whether we would like a prediction contest and than not give us the option to vote No?

I think many top athletes won’t show up and even if they do, they won’t be at their best, so predictions will be kind of pointless.

I know the headline of the poll is asking that question and it would logically include a yes and no option. However the purpose of this poll is mostly to determine and for me to see if there is an interest in a swimming ECH prediction contest. For those interested they can pick one of the options in the poll and, as I write, those who don't intend to participate I would like not to pick any of the options. A poll is an easy way for me to see if there is a sufficient amount of interest compared to the time I had to invest in preparing for such a contest.