website statistics

Road Cycling Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

carivan

Much appreciated work from this guy.

As for the incoming time trial quotas in Yorkshire some news is that AUS and CAN national champs are out due to injuries.

Could their 2nd placed riders still beat us.? wait and see.

10 highest ranked NOCs (1 rider per NOC)

------------------------------------------------------

AUS CAN GBR GER ITA NED POL USA=8
outsiders=BLR DEN NOR NZL..could there be more??

8 hours ago, ratelesjo said:

Much appreciated work from this guy.

As for the incoming time trial quotas in Yorkshire some news is that AUS and CAN national champs are out due to injuries.

Could their 2nd placed riders still beat us.? wait and see.

10 highest ranked NOCs (1 rider per NOC)

------------------------------------------------------

AUS CAN GBR GER ITA NED POL USA=8
outsiders=BLR DEN NOR NZL..could there be more??

Any specific reason you're not mentioning Belgium or Slovenia, who both have at least one of the main medal favourites? Assuming Roglic doesn't drop out or something :p 

Portugal and Luxembourg definitely deserve a mention too. USA...meh, less than those in any case. Definitely the same for Canada.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Any specific reason you're not mentioning Belgium or Slovenia, who both have at least one of the main medal favourites? Assuming Roglic doesn't drop out or something :p 

Portugal and Luxembourg definitely deserve a mention too. USA...meh, less than those in any case. Definitely the same for Canada.

I believe his post concerns women's cycling. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I believe his post concerns women's cycling. :p

Oh :lol:

Well then I have no idea, since there can't be 65 quota for Dutch women :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dcro said:

Aaaand we drop to 52nd place with one month to go. :d I guess it's not really surprising, as we have only a handful cyclists who hardly ever race. :wacko:

But it's just frustrating. I wonder if we can qualify in 10 sports this time...

There is this cro tour beginning of Oct, that is our last hope I guess 

• 3 weeks later...

In the men's Road Race rankings, the first 12 are set. In the last month :SUI jumped from 18th to 13th and now are likely to get 4 riders. :POL has dropped to 4th (and 3 riders)

:CAN have jumped from 24th to 21st and 21st is the cut off to earn 3 quotas. :ECU has fallen to 22nd 

The nations either side of the 2/1 rider bubble are :LAT in 32nd and :UKR in 33rd. They need 40 points to over take them

The last 2 nations in are :ARG  and :CHN  with  :HKG and :CRO just outside the top 50

The Tour of Guangxi is the final world tour event of the calendar. 

Edited by dodge