website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

Agger

31 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

however in 2016 lesotho and timor received one

Yeah, mountain biking used to award tripartite quota places, but no longer does under the current qualification system.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So not only Dascalu eliminated us from the world cup ranking by 21 points in the very last race, but I just read that we also lost the World Championship quota to :ISR by 3 seconds :roflmao:  what a perfectly executed qualification strategy by our MTB band. First under the line in both qualifiers paths. definitely hard to find better :lol:

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

So not only Dascalu eliminated us from the world cup ranking by 21 points in the very last race, but I just read that we also lost the World Championship quota to :ISR by 3 seconds :roflmao:  what a perfectly executed qualification strategy by our MTB band. First under the line in both qualifiers paths. definitely hard to find better :lol:

:POL rower Natan says hi.

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Hi Natan :d

Hi Kamil. I sadly will not compete in the Olympics, I lost chance to qualify via two events, I was first underline at World Championships and in the final regatta I was third missing quota by one place and 2 seconds...

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Hi Kamil. I sadly will not compete in the Olympics, I lost chance to qualify via two events, I was first underline at World Championships and in the final regatta I was third missing quota by one place and 2 seconds...

yeah, welcome to our hilarious and sad club at the same time. I said it many times we need to change the continent. can I count on you to sign my petition ? :lol: