website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Cup 2021

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

ok, thanks.

Let me know how it will end folks.

What do we need to look for in terms of Slovak athletes? I mean, what do they need to do? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

no idea, a miracle or some voodoo ? :p

Not sure this is going very much the right way...

B5aowWt.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently Dascalu needs to be in the top-24 to have a chance at making Romania gain enough for the whole circus of tickets to end up with a ticket for Pidcock?

3DQescc.png

Top 22, I think.

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

well. it is how it is, what can we do ? at least we tried :lol:

Haring is Dutch for herring, the fish we eat raw. So you know...now you know that :p 

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Can't wait for Pidcock to miss out, and then to have the entire mainstream news section calling this "incredibly unfair", "massive robbery", etc...

Even though it's not. At all.

Although to be fair, I definitely hope he makes it (or better, Dascalu makes it). It's not unfair if he doesn't make it of course, but considering his quality, I really hope to see him in Tokyo. Pidcock vs Van der Poel vs Schurter vs insertrandomFrenchdude vs Avancinibackinshape seems awesome.