website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Cup 2021

Totallympics

14 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

among boys you are 19th, therefore eligible for a quota, and among women, unfortunately, 39th

What about Ukrainian chances? Can we qualify more than two , or not? Thanks ?

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I still don't see the Olympic ranking here. Probably I don't know how to use this website but I appreciate your help and I will take your word for it. Thank you. Hope to see us get the quota for Tokyo!

For me it only shows Cross-country ranking, downhill ranking, 4x ranking and marathon ranking. On google it says I can click to see the Olympic ranking but then I click the link and it takes me back to the same page without the Olympic ranking. Maybe it is blocked in my country? So weird.

1 minute ago, Makedonas said:

For me it only shows Cross-country ranking, downhill ranking, 4x ranking and marathon ranking. On google it says I can click to see the Olympic ranking but then I click the link and it takes me back to the same page without the Olympic ranking. Maybe it is blocked in my country? So weird.

Same troubles for me too ???

6 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I still don't see the Olympic ranking here. Probably I don't know how to use this website but I appreciate your help and I will take your word for it. Thank you. Hope to see us get the quota for Tokyo!

look into the year 2020

4 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

image.png

2 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

look into the year 2020

I see it now, thank you so much! So this ranking has not been updated since March 2020. They will start adding results now again? Anything that happened in the last year is not counted?

2 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I see it now, thank you so much! So this ranking has not been updated since March 2020. They will start adding results now again? Anything that happened in the last year is not counted?

no sure, the French cycling federation wanted these 2021 results to be added to the Olympic ranking, because we can only have 2 men and not 3, but that was refused, and suddenly it will be Italy which will have 3 boys and Us 2

7 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

look into the year 2020

Thanks! Looks like I was misinformed from the Dutch media and we actually are 6th already on men's side, so Vader and Van der Poel both qualify. And now that I go back to the NOS article it's editted as well.

4 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Thanks! Looks like I was misinformed from the Dutch media and we actually are 6th already on men's side, so Vader and Van der Poel both qualify. And now that I go back to the NOS article it's editted as well.

It was the opposite with our media. They got it right and said we are trying to maintain our place in the top 21, but I thought they were making a mistake when I first read the article.