website statistics

BMX Cycling Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

carivan

8 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Do you mean, which countries will qualify?

I mean why the uci does not stop the Olympic ranking this month, there are no more events! these Olympic ranking whether in judo badminton lasts too long with more events than at the start !!

59 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I mean why the uci does not stop the Olympic ranking this month, there are no more events! these Olympic ranking whether in judo badminton lasts too long with more events than at the start !!

they do really fear to be sued by the athletes not making the cut if they don't give them theoretical chances to qualify...

actually, they fear many probable protests in all the disciplines using rankings when not stated at the beginning of the qualifying process...

if the Games go on, it's gonna be fun...there will be a lot complaints from many sides and many sports by all those who miss out on qualification...

I'm just surprised at how many federations simply postponed their qualifiers together with the Olympics. They had the better half of 2020, for what it was worth, to get something going. And yet, they postponed pretty much everything by 365 days...

#banbestmen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Laraja said:

And the quotas from World Championship?

World Championship 2020 are still mentioned in document, so I assume that these will be re-allocated (to No. 12 +13 in the national ranking)?