website statistics

Women's 3x3 Basketball Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

George_D

• 4 weeks later...
hace 2 horas, Dunadan dijo:

No announcements or explanations for this change by FIBA? Great transparency as always.

According to our federation, FIBA miscalculated Czech points.

http://www.feb.es/2019/11/26/baloncesto/seleccion-femenina-3x3-buscara-india-pasaporte-tokio-2020/80632.aspx

Edited by Cobi

• 6 months later...

I just took a look at the current FIBA 3x3 ranking (frozen on 1 April) and it's completely different than what it was during the qualifiers. teams have something like 1/10 points of what they had few months ago. did FIBA adjusted the points ? removed fake events ? changed the ranking system ?

The FIBA 3x3 Federation Ranking is calculated by adding up the FIBA 3x3 Individual World Ranking points of the Top 50 nationals with a confirmed play.fiba3x3.com account. It not only rewards the elite performances of the players but also the 3x3 activity in the territory of each National Federation. It is calculated daily at 12h00 UTC.

3 minutes ago, Shelyapin Dmitry said:

The FIBA 3x3 Federation Ranking is calculated by adding up the FIBA 3x3 Individual World Ranking points of the Top 50 nationals with a confirmed play.fiba3x3.com account. It not only rewards the elite performances of the players but also the 3x3 activity in the territory of each National Federation. It is calculated daily at 12h00 UTC.

thanks but I read that before. my question is what's the different between this and the previous ranking 8 months ago ?

I just remember it was top 100 players, now it's top 50 but still it shouldn't be 1/10 of previous points.