website statistics

Table Tennis ETTU European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

12 hours ago, hckošice said:

Pretty disappointing early exit from Balážová, however she will very likely qualify through Ranking in both singles and mixed, so not a real disaster.

It is a bit worse for Pištej, his only chance to play in Tokyo also in the singles is only by qualifying from OQT, he still have the repechage round here, but I do not see it very realistic, I do fear he will be in Tokyo only for the mixed doubles with Barbora, both are still first non-qualified pair, so baring total completely unforeseen circumstances they should be already in (waiting for ITTU confirmation ofc)

I am also dissapointed by performaces of Matelová and Širůček :CZE despite they are quite high in the rankings and they may qualify based on the rankings, both top 2 seeds are out quite fast..... Let's see the third stage or the ranking later.....

Dyjas had win in his hands in sixth set against Habesohn but wasted it and couldn't win the seventh set. That means that in Tokyo we will see only our girls as Kulczycki lost against Italian earlier too... Total debacle for us in recent weeks in all direct qualifications to Tokyo.... I'm not excepting anything anymore....

8 hours ago, rybak said:

Dyjas had win in his hands in sixth set against Habesohn but wasted it and couldn't win the seventh set. That means that in Tokyo we will see only our girls as Kulczycki lost against Italian earlier too... Total debacle for us in recent weeks in all direct qualifications to Tokyo.... I'm not excepting anything anymore....

I think Dyjas still might have a chance to qualify via Olympic ranking. For me, the same I am hoping for :CZE Hana Matelová who is also out too early considering being the top seed. Pavel Širůček still in, let's see. But I think that Dyjas and Širůček have both still a decent chance to qualify via ranking. 

22 hours ago, Benolympique said:

Congrats Yuan Jia Nan and Pritikha Pavade 385 World Ranking (16 years old) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :FRA:FRA

Prithika is just 16 years old. I think by 20 or 24 she could be the one of the best table tennis players in the world. She was born in Pondicherry, India which is a French colony and like many others  studied in a French School and later went to France and settled down.