website statistics

Women's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2021

hckošice

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

No idea, I see no TV in Denmark has the rights. But I do believe the organizers will release a general world-wide live stream shortly before the match or so, They did it usually in the past.

I´ll keep looking for eventual informations, so I will inform you if I find anything new.

plus there still a way to find a stream in other way in onhockey.net if nothing official will be available. http://onhockey.tv/index.php?place=sawlive&channel=tvh

The saddest thing is I don't think Czech TV has ever showed a game of the Czech women. They only show women's hockey when it's at the Olympics, which is crazy. BUT I wrote them and they said they might show the women's Olympic qualification in Příbram.

"dle vyjádření Redakce sportu se s českými zápasy z příbramské kvalifikace hokejistek předběžně počítá."

2 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

The saddest thing is I don't think Czech TV has ever showed a game of the Czech women. They only show women's hockey when it's at the Olympics, which is crazy. BUT I wrote them and they said they might show the women's Olympic qualification in Příbram.

"dle vyjádření Redakce sportu se s českými zápasy z příbramské kvalifikace hokejistek předběžně počítá."

Yes, women hockey sadly is still struggling to find appropriate attention and popularity in our areas. Same in Slovakia, I still remember the small shy attempt of hype during the Vancouver Olympics but it never really happen to succeed into something bigger. Outside of the Olympics there generally only a very small attention to women hockey in the medias.

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I remember that they showed final Olympic match qualifying between CZE and SUI last time (4 years ago).

But it Is shamed that they do not show world championship. Volleyball, Handball, Basketball yes (if they have rights for it), florbal!!! (Every match in group (not only Czech) when nothing new will happen (in semifinal FIN, SWE, SUI, CZE) and result 16:0,... Sledge hockey, sure, we need to show it,... But world women hockey Championship not? It is really shamed.

And Olympic women ice hockey Championship only might show? What else?

Sadly @Agger it looks no official general live stream this time

so we are forced to use the obscure ways of the web, onhockeytv as usual the place of every hockey fan on this planet

http://onhockey.tv/index.php?place=sawlive3&channel=lag0v31

2 hours ago, stepansevs said:

I remember that they showed final Olympic match qualifying between CZE and SUI last time (4 years ago).

But it Is shamed that they do not show world championship. Volleyball, Handball, Basketball yes (if they have rights for it), florbal!!! (Every match in group (not only Czech) when nothing new will happen (in semifinal FIN, SWE, SUI, CZE) and result 16:0,... Sledge hockey, sure, we need to show it,... But world women hockey Championship not? It is really shamed.

And Olympic women ice hockey Championship only might show? What else?

Oh you're right, they did! I honestly must not have found it last time I looked in the archives. 

Also they always show junior and under-18 world championships too... just not women...

Friday August 20th, 2021 -

Preliminary Round Day 1

RESULTS

Group A
Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6)

Canada CAN.gif 5 - 3 FIN.gif Finland
Period-by-Period: 0-2, 2-0, 3-1
August 20th 2021, h. 16:00, WinSports Arena, Calgary

Switzerland SUI.gif 0 - 3 USA.gif United States
Period-by-Period: 0-1, 0-2, 0-0
August 20th 2021, h. 19:30, WinSports Arena, Calgary

Group A Provisional Standing

Nation
P
W(OTW)
L(OTL)
GF
GA
+/-
Pt.
USA.gif United States
1(0)
0(0)
+3
CAN.gif Canada
1(0)
0(0)
+2
WHT.gif Russian Ice Hockey F.
0(0)
0(0)
FIN.gif Finland
0(0)
1(0)
SUI.gif Switzerland
0(0)
1(0)

Group B

Czech Republic CZE.gif 6 - 1 DEN.gif Denmark
Period-by-Period: 3-1, 0-0, 3-0
August 20th 2021, h. 12:00, WinSports Arena, Calgary

Group B Provisional Standing After Day 1

Nation
P
W(OTW)
L(OTL)
GF
GA
+/-
Pt.
CZE.gif Czech Republic
1(0)
0(0)
+5
GER.gif Germany
0(0)
0(0)
HUN.gif Hungary
0(0)
0(0)
JPN.gif Japan
0(0)
0(0)
DEN.gif Denmark
0(0)
1(0)

Nations Qualified for Quarterfinals (Partial 5/8)

• CAN.gif Canada
  • FIN.gif Finland
  • WHT.gif Russian Ice Hockey Federation
  • SUI.gif Switzerland
  • USA.gif United States

Saturday August 21st, 2021 -

Preliminary Round Day 2

Schedule

Group A

Russian Ice Hockey Federation WHT.gif vs SUI.gif Switzerland
Period-by-Period: