website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

OlympicIRL

21 minutes ago, Illya said:

We probably deserved it

Well, I have to say, the relay time hunt was a pretty nervous thing ??. I think all quotas are well deserved. But for Paris, I would really change the format. The amount of result changes of all relay in the last week of qualification period was enormous. ...

11 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Well, I have to say, the relay time hunt was a pretty nervous thing ??. I think all quotas are well deserved. But for Paris, I would really change the format. The amount of result changes of all relay in the last week of qualification period was enormous. ...

Ukraine all qual.period was in top-16 : at first with "Minsk" time , then - Erzurum 1 , then - Erzurum 2. 

7 minutes ago, Illya said:

Ukraine all qual.period was in top-16 : at first with "Minsk" time , then - Erzurum 1 , then - Erzurum 2. 

I mean, yeah, Ukraine did pretty well achieving the times. But I believe that the world ranking points way would be more fair...

29 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

It was stranger than usual though with so many places taken by World Championship and them world relay positions

13 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Brazil qualified 22 new athletes throug world ranking and reaches 300 overall :BRA

Just be careful about this as the new rankings haven't been released yet. Presumably will be within an hour or so