website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

OlympicIRL

5 hours ago, Oldira said:

What will we do after Wednesday? Scouring shooting rankings, Road to Tokyo, Gymastic injuries, The IQ busting weightlifting rules, Diving qualification documents, Tripartite rules in Triathlon etc? All finished until the Road to Paris starts next year (sailing, equestrian etc) .

Well we still have the final basketball qualifier through July 4

9 hours ago, Makedonas said:

Women's High Jump

:MNE Marija Vukovic - 1.97m

Balkan Athletics Championships

She was already awarded a universality place and would've qualified by ranking regardless, but nice for her to make the standard. She lives in Greece because she has a Greek coach so I'll be cheering for her in Tokyo as it seems our two good female high jumpers will narrowly miss qualification this time around.

She can be replaced with another athlete?

8 hours ago, Oldira said:

What will we do after Wednesday? Scouring shooting rankings, Road to Tokyo, Gymastic injuries, The IQ busting weightlifting rules, Diving qualification documents, Tripartite rules in Triathlon etc? All finished until the Road to Paris starts next year (sailing, equestrian etc) .

There's still the unresolved issue of the Irish weightlifting quota to occupy our time. ?

1 hour ago, Nickyc707 said:

There's still the unresolved issue of the Irish weightlifting quota to occupy our time. ?

Sadly that's resolved. Oman got a wildcard in the 81kg class so nothing left for :IRL 

22 hours ago, Illya said:

Ukrainian Mixed Relay today climbed up in Rankings 3:14:07

I cannot find in which competition.... Can you share the result list? It is not also on the ranking list. But Nigeria ran 3:14,09 and moved to qualified spot. If the Ukrainian result is valid, then :CZE mixed relay should be first below the line ???

3 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I cannot find in which competition.... Can you share the result list? It is not also on the ranking list. But Nigeria ran 3:14,09 and moved to qualified spot. If the Ukrainian result is valid, then :CZE mixed relay should be first below the line ???

I only have a news from Ukrainian athletics federation + some photos 

23 minutes ago, Illya said:

I only have a news from Ukrainian athletics federation + some photos 

Could you please send me an official source you have? Even in Ukrainian language it's ok ...... 

Because I went through all WA listed competitions within past weekend. .  Did not find any mixed relay where Ukraine participated ..... 

5 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Could you please send me an official source you have? Even in Ukrainian language it's ok ...... 

Because I went through all WA listed competitions within past weekend. .  Did not find any mixed relay where Ukraine participated ..... 

https://uaf.org.ua/2021/06/28/ukrainska-zmishana-estafetna-komanda-4kh400-vstanovyla-natsionalnyj-rekord/

20 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

image.png

I am sorry , Czech relay was too close , but Mixed Relay is our last chance to achieve 150 quotas