Athletics Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

OlympicIRL

Men's 20km Race Walk:

:ITA Matteo Giupponi 1:19:58

:FRA Gabriel Bordier 1:20:19

https://www.podebrady-walking.cz/files/10-2020/20km-men1.pdf

Women's 20km Race Walk:

:ITA Antonella Palmisano 1:28:40

https://www.podebrady-walking.cz/files/10-2020/20km-women-international-match1.pdf 

:ITA Italy now has full quota in both Men's and Women's 20km Race Walk

Good news, the Dudinska 50 received green light from the governement. But under very strict conditions. Max 50 people can be at the place during the race including referees, officials, coaches and medical staff. So exactly only 15 athletes will be allowed to compete. Everything is set for Matej Tóth to hopefully achieve that freaking 3:50:00 Tokyo standard.

A special 1 km lap will be prepared in a fully closed area of the center of Dudince, No spectators and only 50 people allowed to be at the same time in the area (2nd Condition : All 50 people must have negative Covid-19 test not older than 12 hours !!!)

The Start List with 15 athletes will be announced later, but so far if nothing bad happens it should contain the :NOR Havard Haukenes, strong :POL team with Rafal Sikora, :ECU Andres Chocho, :IRL Alex Wright or Karl Junghanns from :GER  and obviously the main man of the whole project in that special race :SVK  Matej Tóth.

As Matej already mentioned they should all help each other during this race to reach the standard for Tokyo. Sort of project Bogota á la Dudince :p

4 hours ago, Benolympique said:

I am looking for the olympic rankings, who would have a site where I can find this?

I have searched and not found anything. There is a Road to Tokyo feature in WA site which shows people who have met entry standards. I am not sure anyone has the rankings site.