website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Right, I always ignore that thread because I'm constantly one or two finals behind in what I've still got to watch :d 

We are leading the 4th place category like one of those old school pacemakers who gets a 250m lead, decides to stay in  after all & ends up winning the race.

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Would make sense and would be nice to see (her disappear). Whenever a country pays insane amounts of money for medals (like Singapore or Hong Kong) it basically translates to "We don't care if you dope, just win a medal".

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

South African swimming is ultra suspicious. Somehow they always find someone who becomes elite very quickly. First Van der Burgh, then Le Clos and now Schoenmaker, kind of reminds me of Hungary. Whenever someone fades away, suddenly some new generational talent magically turns up. Will be interesting to watch the progression of Sates/Coetze/Du Preez. All of them were completely irrelevant at junior level and then during the pandemic their performances completely exploded.

Oh yes, you are so right.

We shall never forget that everybody here is a doper!

Only those performing  under German flag are not.

And another yes - we can always keep calling everyone dopers, without having any proof for that - this is another thing we can't forget.