website statistics

How many medals do you expect from your Nation at the 2020 Olympics? (2021 "A" version)

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Masatora Kawano who?

He is the :JPN NR holder with 3:36:something, and yes he is considered as the main favorite in Sapporo.

but again this event may end in completely different way. until the 30th-35th kilometer of the race it is impossible to even start predicting the winner

Just now, hckošice said:

He is the :JPN NR holder with 3:36:something, and yes he is considered as the main favorite in Sapporo.

but again this event may end in completely different way. until the 30th-35th kilometer of the race it is impossible to even start predicting the winner

only if WA and IOC can find the way to keep Schwazer out of the Games...:whistle:

10 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

One more predictions website from Brazil

https://bestsports.com.br/bsp/prebsppag.php?pre=15&lang=2

Nice to see someone in this planet predicting gold for Sagan :lol:

3 golds is unrealistic, we won 3 golds during a single olympic edition only once, in Beijing (all 3 in canoe slalom, 2 of them in some 30 minutes lol)

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

only if WA and IOC can find the way to keep Schwazer out of the Games...:whistle:

He may be a medal contender for sure, but honestly I do not think Alex or any other european will be capable to beat the home starters Kawano & Suzuki

1 of the Indian predictions went wrong already as one of the medallist acc to them didn't make the squad. 8 shooting medals!! 

Happy they didn't give medal to badminton. Not deserving.

Double gold in wrestling! In both events Japan is No 1 so did the Japanese get covid or injured this year that they gave us the gold. 3 bronze in women's boxing sounds a lot. 

P. S : If no injury or covid this Saturday we could rubber stamp an Olympic Gold. 

29 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Which is why the damn World Athletics idiots should keep their dirty hands off of the majestic hours of glory that is the 50km :mad: 

No Diniz and no Toth anymore nowadays? Like I said, I'm a little out of touch with athletics due to the lack of big events lately :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Nice to see someone in this planet predicting gold for Sagan :lol:

3 golds is unrealistic, we won 3 golds during a single olympic edition only once, in Beijing (all 3 in canoe slalom, 2 of them in some 30 minutes lol)

But historical results mean nothing since it's the current Olympics, not the past ones :p 

Which Slovaks have at least a not unrealistic chance for gold? For example Sagan so far recently wouldn't be considered much of a favourite, but he's also Sagan and one would be blind to not at least keep an eye on him :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Which is why the damn World Athletics idiots should keep their dirty hands off of the majestic hours of glory that is the 50km :mad: 

No Diniz and no Toth anymore nowadays? Like I said, I'm a little out of touch with athletics due to the lack of big events lately :d 

You know that I agree 50km + Canoe Slalom C2 & K4-1000m removal were almost a criminal act from IOC :(:mad:

oh Tóth should do well, no worries, his trainings are just unbelievable, himself saying he is feeling better than it was before the Beijing WCh..., but I do not want to say more, because you know jinx etc...  so yeah JPN boys are the top favs :d