I could take a screenshot from the livestream  , but here is the total result

:CHN Hou 213 WR

:CHN Jiang 207

:IND MIrabi 205

Hou also broke the snatch WR , Mirabi Chanu broke the CJ World Record

Thank you

I’ll try to follow livestream.

19 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

China Jiang Huihua is out but Hou Zhihui is still not sure for Olympics yet.

can you guess those 4 weights China will participate ? I mean women's competition.

Jiang had a crazy 125kg attempt in her last CJ try. desperate try to catch up with her teammate , obviously she failed . I think she was capable of lifting 120-122 to take back her WR again.

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

can you guess those 4 weights China will participate ? I mean women's competition.

Jiang had a crazy 125kg attempt in her last CJ try. desperate try to catch up with her teammate , obviously she failed . I think she was capable of lifting 120-122 to take back her WR again.

Maybe I can predict after the ACH since I actually have no idea about their capability right now. But Hou Zhihui is not safe even with the WR since she lost to India in CJ and we don't know her potential is in snatch. It's somehow like a gamble but China wants 100% certainty in Women's weightlifting.

9 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Maybe I can predict after the ACH since I actually have no idea about their capability right now. But Hou Zhihui is not safe even with the WR since she lost to India in CJ and we don't know her potential is in snatch. It's somehow like a gamble but China wants 100% certainty in Women's weightlifting.

China will choose 4 women, you know in which category?

2 hours ago, Benolympique said:
China will choose 4 women, you know in which category?

It won't be 49kg

87(Expect Kang Yue to smash the WR) ,  +87 they'll 100% send

55,64 good but North Korea withdrawing opens the door to Zhang Wangli in 76 too. 

2 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

no Chinese in -49kg? is it a joke?

No it's not. Chinese have 15-40 kg lead in all events. Only 49kg it's less. And India won the CJ that's a gamble that won't be taken 

11 hours ago, Benolympique said:

no Chinese in -49kg? is it a joke?

Mirabai will beat the Chinese if they enter in 49kg .already beaten them in clean and jerk will beat them in snatch if they come in 49kg . Chanu is lifting over 93 in practice, yesterday was not good in snatch but came back strongly in clean and jerk and create the new WR .

so will be good for china to avoid 49kg otherwise they have to settle with Silver .we are waiting