website statistics

Road Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Sensational win by Carapaz, rarely have I seen a more deserved winner in a major road race :bowdown: 

Too bad McNulty's legs just completely exploded in the last few kilometers, he really would have deserved the silver. Great job by both of them to keep riding without playing games, otherwise the rest would have caught them for sure.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

33 minutes ago, hckošice said:

quick look at my schedule

Hide contents

Day 1 (Saturday 24th July, 2021)

02:00 Table Tennis: W Singles FIJ-GUY

02:45 Table Tennis: W Singles AUT-SYR

03:45 Shooting: W 10m Air Rifle Final

04:15 Table Tennis: Mixed Doubles SVK-ROU

05:00 Road Cycling: M Road Race

06:50 Weightlifting: W -49kg Final

08:30 Shooting: M 10m Air Pistol Final

09:00 Archery: Mixed Team Bronze & Final

10:00 Road Race: M Road Race Final (End of the race)

11:10 Judo: W -48kg & M -60kg Bronze & Final

12:07 Swimming: M 400m IM Heats

13:30 Taekwondo: W -49kg & M -58kg Bronze & Final

15:00 Fencing: W Ind. Epee & M Ind. Sabre Finals (Replays)

and yeah 30 free minutes, finally time to pee

That's what I thought and then I started watching taekwondo and judo (won't mention results here, obviously) and suddenly it was a half hour later :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I knew watching Tour de France that Carapaz had a chance but road race is just 1 race so I wasn't sure. But they did it @hckošice :cheer:

So now Ecuador is at least going to win 2 gold medals at Tokyo at least 3 in total more than they won in entire Olympic history 

13 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I knew watching Tour de France that Carapaz had a chance but road race is just 1 race so I wasn't sure. But they did it @hckošice :cheer:

So now Ecuador is at least going to win 2 gold medals at Tokyo at least 3 in total more than they won in entire Olympic history 

well, it does not look very well with Dajomes participation I am afraid. But ECU have some other chances, watch out especially boxing