Lawson Craddock (RR & TT)

Brandon McNulty (RR & TT)

WOMEN’S

Chloe Dygert (RR & TT)

Amber Neben (TT)

Coryn Rivera (RR)

Leah Thomas (RR)

Ruth Winder (RR)

:CZE Josef Černý won the national championships in Time Trial and secured himself a spot in Tokyo for both Time Trial and Road Race. Other 2 names from :CZE will be announced after the national champs Road Race. 

National coach is also still considering to name Martina Sáblíková - speed skater - to compete in Tokyo in cycling as she has been proving the best performances amongst all Czech female cyclists but she is not going to participate the national championships. So we will see what the coach decides. 

2 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

:CZE Josef Černý won the national championships in Time Trial and secured himself a spot in Tokyo for both Time Trial and Road Race. Other 2 names from :CZE will be announced after the national champs Road Race. 

National coach is also still considering to name Martina Sáblíková - speed skater - to compete in Tokyo in cycling as she has been proving the best performances amongst all Czech female cyclists but she is not going to participate the national championships. So we will see what the coach decides. 

Does she ever ride in full road races? I’ve only ever seen her in TTs.

30 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

It's been five years or so since she competed in any 'official' road race (including ITT's), but she is a six-time winner of the double at the Czech championships: in all six years in which she won the ITT, she also won the road race :d 

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/martina-sablikova

If he's healthy, Stybar should be the number one no-brainer for the Czechs, he's not supposed to be riding the Tour for example.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

She has ridden I think 2 or 3 races this year with all best Czech female cyclists and won all. I guess she has a chance. 

:GBR

Men

Tao Geoghegan Hart (RR & TT)

Geraint Thomas (RR & TT)

Adam Yates (RR)

Simon Yates (RR)

Women

Lizzie Deignan (RR)

Anna Shackley (RR & TT)

The men's team is particularly strong with winners of all three Grand Tours.

On 18/06/2021 at 09:39, Jan Linha said:

Josef Černý gave up the Olympics as he made a deal with he pro team to focus on Vuelta. .... For me personally it is a dissapointment. Don't remember any Czech cyclist giving up Olympics cause of focus on one of the major races. He reasoned that his contract finishes by the end of the season and during Vuelta he should fight for his contract extension. Honestly, even without Vuelta he would get a nice offer from his team or any other team anyways ....