website statistics

Rowing FISA European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

28 minutes ago, phelps said:

are you sure you're reading the correct program? :mumble:

as far as I know, the start time for all Monday and Tuesday sessions is 10 a.m. while on Wednesday the C & B Finals will start at 9 a.m. and the big finals at 9.40 a.m. (plus, some repechage heats on Tuesday will be held in the afternoon)...

ah, OK I just read the news about weather forecast...

they cancelled all of Tuesday's sessions, so the only event that has 4 competition rounds (M1X) will feature heats and repechage on Monday and semis and finals on Wednesday (however, it's at 8.30 a.m. the semis and at 10.50 a.m. the final...not as crazy early as you posted ;))...

Yes, I believe this will be the normal start times. because based on this it looks more like fight for quotas for rowers who can actually wake up so early :p

obrázok.png

39 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Yes, I believe this will be the normal start times. because based on this it looks more like fight for quotas for rowers who can actually wake up so early :p

obrázok.png

Those are GMT times, but CET nowadays is GMT+2...;)

37 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I think we don't have any live scoring. The live audio commentary is the best thing we got. 

How to follow the European Qualification Regatta

The draw will take place at 15:00 (CET) on Sunday 4 April and will be live streamed on the World Rowing YouTube channel and Facebook. The first races commence Monday 5 April at 10:00 (CET).

1. The provisional time table for the event can be found here. And entries for all the races are available here.
  2. Live race tracker will be available for ALL races on www.worldrowing.com.
  3. Live AUDIO streaming will be available for the whole competition on www.worldrowing.com, starting Monday 5 April at 09:55 (CET).
  4. Follow us on Facebook,  InstagramTwitter, and YouTube for behind the scenes interviews, live updates, photos and more.
  5. Also available on WorldRowing.com- Start lists / Schedule
    – Results
    – News / Photos / Live blog / Quotes from athletes
  6. Join the conversation …
    – Use the hashtag #EOPQR, #rowing, #worldrowing and tag us @WorldRowing on Twitter.