website statistics

Biathlon 2023 - 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

US Team:

National A Team

A1:

Sean Doherty (Center Conway, NH / National Guard Biathlon)

A2:

Deedra Irwin (Pulaski, WI / National Guard Biathlon)

A3:

Joanne Reid (Grand Junction, CO)

Jake Brown (St. Paul, MN / Craftsbury Green Racing Project)

Maxime Germain (Anchorage, AK / National Guard Biathlon)

Paul Schommer (Appleton, WI / Team Crosscut)

National B Team

Vincent Bonacci (Salt Lake City, UT / Team Crosscut)

Chloe Levins (Rutland, VT)

Vaclav Cervenka (Grand Rapids, MN / National Guard Biathlon)

Bjorn Westervelt (Stowe, VT / University of Vermont)

Former IBU president Besseberg under investigation of corruption.

"the 77-year-old Besseberg is accused of having received several expensive watches.He also allegedly used prostitutes paid for by others, as well as accepted free hunting trips abroad. Russian biathlon officials will have been among those who helped fund the gifts, according to Økokrim."

https://www.reuters.com/sports/former-president-international-biathlon-union-indicted-corruption-charges-2023-04-17/

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, however, I am living in the US and love watching Biathlon, Alpine skiing, cross country etc. but it has become nearly impossible to watch races in the US since Olympic Channel/NBC/Peacock have stopped showing most races. I keep searching on Youtube to find races of these sports from the 2022/2023 season but many times can’t find anything or just the highlights instead of the full race.

Is there anywhere I could watch replays of all these races online? Very frustrating to be completely ignored by the media here..

7 minutes ago, Wintersportsfan said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, however, I am living in the US and love watching Biathlon, Alpine skiing, cross country etc. but it has become nearly impossible to watch races in the US since Olympic Channel/NBC/Peacock have stopped showing most races. I keep searching on Youtube to find races of these sports from the 2022/2023 season but many times can’t find anything or just the highlights instead of the full race.

Is there anywhere I could watch replays of all these races online? Very frustrating to be completely ignored by the media here..

Legally, SkiAndSnowboard.live . It’s a subscription service :/

22 minutes ago, Wintersportsfan said:

All the biathlon races are on this site, with commentary.

https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ibu/

The FIS YouTube sites have got full coverage of the World U-23 & Juniors from Canada.