website statistics

Wrestling UWW Asian Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

sure, I can wait for the freestyle competition to be done or I can write what I think about Greco today. even though right now I feel like someone who got hit by a car :d (actually I did got hit by a car 8 days ago)

:yikes::(

I hope everything is OK now...

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

:yikes::(

I hope everything is OK now...

well I'm alive :d, but still can't walk. it was a U-turn and the car was driving slow still didn't notice me at all and hit me hard on both knees. one of them is almost OK now, the right knee still not so good.

didn't go to the hospital yet because the situation is getting worse in my town regarding corona but since it doesn't heal itself I'm getting an appointment for the next week. hopefully it's nothing serious. :pope:

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

well I'm alive :d, but still can't walk. it was a U-turn and the car was driving slow still didn't notice me at all and hit me hard on both knees. one of them is almost OK now, the right knee still not so good.

didn't go to the hospital yet because the situation is getting worse in my town regarding corona but since it doesn't heal itself I'm getting an appointment for the next week. hopefully it's nothing serious. :pope:

Sorry to hear that ...... Get better fast .... But you can watch the qualifiers hopefully in peace .....all the best

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Let us look at tomorrows womens qualifiers 

My take .......

50 kg : 5 only ..... The top place would definately go to susaki of Jap ...... A double world champ ....I am suprised to see her here ....

I would give the second to indias seema n this field maybe the mongolian tsogt would also be a contender ....
But seema for me is definitely a strong quota prospect

53 kgs : tatyana in the upper draw and aktenge of uzb in the lower draw 

The 57 : the upper draw definitely Anshu from India 
And mongolian in the lower

The 62 : upper draw definately sukhegin of MON ... A world gold medallist again suprising to see her here 

Lower draw - Sonam looks the one to beat ....China always have a strong team and long jia could upset sonam but I will say Sonam 

68 : upper draw CHN and KAZ both have really good players....edge to KAZ 
Lower draw : all the three are relatively unknown but will give the edge to UZB as she had beaten the indian in junior asians and Kor has been weak 

76 : 5 relatively unknown wrestlers so very open ...but still may prefer Aiperi of KGZ and second either of IND or MGL ...

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

That is till semis : Final analysis would be after the semis 

50 : JAP /IND 

53: KAZ / UZB

57: IND /MGL

62: MGL/IND

68 KAZ /CHN

76 KGZ / MGLor IND

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

I'm sorry...

good luck...hope it gets well as soon as possible...:fingers:

looking at the results. we already know 2 qualified wrestlers in 2 weights with round robin

50: :JPN:MGL

76: :KGZ:MGL

MGL at 76 is not 100% qualified but she is almost there. the other 3 are 100% qualified

and the semis are set for the other 4 weights

53: :KAZ vs :KOR /// :TPE vs :MGL

57: :IND vs :UZB /// :MGL vs :KOR

62: :MGL vs :CHN /// :IND vs :KAZ

68: :CHN vs :KOR /// :IND vs :KGZ