website statistics

Figure Skating ISU World Championships 2021

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

If the second italian pair gets less than 102.86 in their segment they could alao be in, if I’m not mistaken

Or if Austrians bomb out.

But the likelihood of that is very low, since these pairs are guaranteed to get 10+ extra points over the Georgians on PCS alone.

#banbestmen

:GEO needs to qualify in this event if they want to have any chance at qualification for the team event. They haven’t entered an ice dance duo, and they need to qualify in at least three events to be eligible. To be honest, the Israelis needed qualification in this event as well. At present, I don’t think they’ll be able to qualify for the team event again. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:GEO needs to qualify in this event if they want to have any chance at qualification for the team event. They haven’t entered an ice dance duo, and they need to qualify in at least three events to be eligible. To be honest, the Israelis needed qualification in this event as well. At present, I don’t think they’ll be able to qualify for the team event again. 

They withdrew from the ice dance due to an injury. For Nebelhorn, they stand a better chance in the ice dance than for the pairs.

#banbestmen