website statistics

Figure Skating ISU World Championships 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

Chinese fans always joking that Russian and USA(referring Nathan Chen) are granted extra nationality scores and their PCS are always higher than expected. Too upset to get sleep on the 5am in the morning.

I remember when people joked that PCS stood for Patrick Chan Score :P

I think Sui and Han can skate better than they did today, they had a really bad preparation for these worlds, and the fact they got so close is a good sign for the Olympics imo. And they will certainly be the sentimental favorites.

23 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I remember when people joked that PCS stood for Patrick Chan Score :P

I think Sui and Han can skate better than they did today, they had a really bad preparation for these worlds, and the fact they got so close is a good sign for the Olympics imo. And they will certainly be the sentimental favorites.

Sui/Han are sure not in their best condition since Han did a surgery last year and skipped all previous tournaments. I believe they could be better after more practice this season. But still I think Russian's PCS are always higher than what I expected. Not only for Chinese, but also for Japanese in ladies. But there are no Japanese fans here, I don't know what they think about the PCS difference between Anna Scherbakova and Rika Kihira.

Mixed Pairs
Final Results

WHT.gif Russian Skating Federation
Anastasia MISHINA
Aleksandr GALLIAMOV

CHN.gif China
Wenjing SUI
Cong HAN

WHT.gif Russian Skating Federation
Aleksandra BOIKOVA
Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII

Free Skate Results HERE
Short Program Results HERE

Provisional Medal Count after Event 1/4

Rank
Nation
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Total
WHT.gif Russian Skating Feder.
CHN.gif China
Total
192857frds9zgqqf9xsy4x.png Road 192857frds9zgqqf9xsy4x.png
to Beijing 2022

Provisional Medal Count after Event 1/4 Olympic Events Only

Rank
Nation
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Total
WHT.gif Russian Skating Feder.
CHN.gif China
Total
192857frds9zgqqf9xsy4x.png Road 192857frds9zgqqf9xsy4x.png
to Beijing 2022

I must say when I look at :CZE , I hope we earn all the quota. I am not worried about Březina in Men's Singles. If his sister defeats 2 ladies in free skate, she will get the spot, too. And I believe that Taschler sibblings can perform their standart, maybe attack their PB which may also guarantee a quota to them which would be also a good way to also be able to participate for :CZE in the team event for the very first time!!! POJĎME ČESKO!!!! :CZE

2 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

I must say when I look at :CZE , I hope we earn all the quota. I am not worried about Březina in Men's Singles. If his sister defeats 2 ladies in free skate, she will get the spot, too. And I believe that Taschler sibblings can perform their standart, maybe attack their PB which may also guarantee a quota to them which would be also a good way to also be able to participate for :CZE in the team event for the very first time!!! POJĎME ČESKO!!!! :CZE

I’m actually pretty sure Czechia has already locked in qualification in both men’s and women’s singles.