website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

Individual Championship Grade IV Para-dressage

:NED Sanne Voets - 73.927%

:BRA Rodolpho Riskalla - 73.366%

:DEN Susanne Jensby Sunesen - 73.146%

First Tryon medals for each of these nations, finally we start to build a proper medal table. :d

Second ever WEG medal for Brazil. :yes

#banbestmen

vor 6 Stunden schrieb dcro:

Keep dreaming. Great Britain is almost a safe team gold for every competition in immediate future. Followed by Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Japan. Germany will be lucky to take one medal in Tokyo as things stand.

Haha, like i said before, i am willing to take a bet, especially against someone who doesn't know how to quote despite spending most of his life on this website. I don't know about your financial situation, so i would offer you a smaller bet:

100 euros to you if GB finishes ahead of Germany in the team competition in 2020 or

100 euros to you if GB wins more eventing medals in 2020 than Germany otherwise

I get 100 euros from you

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Benolympique:

thanks , and France?

1/2) USA, Netherlands

Rest: Germany, Ireland, Belgium, France, GB, Switzerland, Sweden all about the same

Ireland is constantly overperforming this year, so they are probably a lock as well.

No chance: Italy

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I don't take a habit of making bets with people who are completely clueless about what they're talking about. That would be sadistic. ;)

You obviously just want Germany to win. And in lack of any reasonable arguments you already went to a personal level, so discussion ends here.

#banbestmen

vor 13 Minuten schrieb dcro:

I don't take a habit of making bets with people who are completely clueless about what they're talking about. That would be sadistic. ;)

You obviously just want Germany to win. And in lack of any reasonable arguments you already went to a personal level, so discussion ends here.

Of course I want Germany to win as well. But didn't Klimke and Jung win Gold and silver at last years European Championships? That's already two very strong riders/horses right there. Two out of three.

Edited by EselTheDonkey

5 minuti fa, EselTheDonkey ha scritto:

Of course I want Germany to win as well. But didn't Klimke and Jung win Gold and silver at last years European Championships? That's already two very strong riders/horses right there. Two out of three.

I'm not very expert of equestrian, but I think that without the fourth rider the eventing will be more lottery than ever. To win, a nation won't just need the best riders, but the best riders in their best days. Obviously, both Germany and Great Britain will be two serious contenders, but definitely not the only. At least in theory.

31 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Well, both of their horses are getting older, so they are not on the upward curve like some of the British/Australians/New Zealanders. Of course they won't be too old for Tokyo, but I just don't see them improving as much.

Also, former German national coach Chris Bartle has switched to GB after Rio. He brought Germany from nothing in early 2000s to winning everything... And now he has basically created Rosalind Canter from being C/D rider to World champion in less than two years. That man is a miracle worker.

#banbestmen