website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

day #2 recap

Men's Laser (2 races): :NZL Sam Meech 2 pts, :FIN Kaarle Tapper 4 pts, :GBR Nick Thompson 5 pts

Women's Laser Radial (2 races): :GRE Vasileia Karachaliou 3 pts, :USA Paige Riley 3 pts, :NED Marit Bouwmeester 5 pts, :NOR Line Flem Host 5 pts

Finn (4 races): :NED Pieter-Jan Postma 7 pts, :CAN Tom Ramshaw 12 pts, :CRO Josip Olujic 12 pts

Men's 470 (4 races): :JPN Kazuto Doi/Naoya Kimura 9 pts, :SWE Anton Dahlberg/Fredrik Bergstrom 9 pts, :ESP Jordi Xammar Hernandez/Nicolàs Rodrìguez Garcìa-Paz 11 pts

Women's 470 (4 races): :JPN Ai Kondo Yoshida/Miho Yoshioka 10 pts, :GBR Hannah Mills/Eilidh McIntyre 11 pts, :FRA Camille Lecointre/Aloise Retornaz 12 pts

not a good day for Italy in Aarhus...in the 470 class, Ferrari & Calabrò have gone down to the 13th place among the men, meanwhile the girls are lost in the rankings

Coccoluto in the men's Laser has won a race, but then he has had only an 18th place in the second one...

no comment on the performances in the other 2 classes racing today...

as I feared before the start of this event, I guess that only Nacra and RS:X would eventually give us some satisfaction...

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

Finally made it to the Championships. Lovely big crowds and a great atmosphere for Ida and Marie's win! Meanwhile some Nacras are on the way out to test the waters.

Enjoy :cheer:

Also: pics? :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Enjoy :cheer:

Also: pics? :d 

Sadly my phone's camera isn't good enough to catch the action and I haven't found the charger for my camera. Will try to catch them on the way back in.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Sadly my phone's camera isn't good enough to catch the action and I haven't found the charger for my camera. Will try to catch them on the way back in.

I don't have the illusion that any of us can make better photos of the action than the professionals, I'm mostly interested in a general picture of how it's looking there at the coast :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!