website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Replay Videos

14 hours ago, Nick Frith said:

Hi, is anyone else having issues with replay videos constantly buffering or refusing to play at all??

Hi,

They work well for me, which one is not working for you ?

Maybe you should try to remove adblock on the olympic channel site, I had this issue before as well, once disabling my adblock all videos are working now

• 7 months later...

It looks like there are videos from all the Sochi finals on olympic channel, as well. Unfortunately I don;t have time for preparing such a thread with day-by-day videos here, but it is possible to do.

And - as you probably all know it - there are lots of videos from London and Vancouver on youtube, so another day-by-day threads could be done as well.

Maybe it could be even possible to do Barcelona day-by-day finals (including some "unofficial" videos) - those were my favourite olympics ;-)

44 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

It looks like there are videos from all the Sochi finals on olympic channel, as well. Unfortunately I don;t have time for preparing such a thread with day-by-day videos here, but it is possible to do.

Yes, all finals from Sochi 2014 are available on the Olympic Channel. I think I remember them uploading those replays just before the 2018 Winter Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 months later...

W Hockey SWE vs COR added, both matches Preiminary Round and Classification game

also 3 of the 4 M Hockey missing matches

Round of 16 USA vs SVK & FIN vs KOR, QuarterFinal OAR vs NOR were all added as well

So right now, we are still missing 2 videos !

Mixed Doubles Curling  Round-Robin OAR vs South Korea

& Mens Ice Hockey Preliminary Round Group B OAR vs Slovenia

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2021 at 8:34 AM, hckošice said:

W Hockey SWE vs COR added, both matches Preiminary Round and Classification game

also 3 of the 4 M Hockey missing matches

Round of 16 USA vs SVK & FIN vs KOR, QuarterFinal OAR vs NOR were all added as well

So right now, we are still missing 2 videos !

Mixed Doubles Curling  Round-Robin OAR vs South Korea

& Mens Ice Hockey Preliminary Round Group B OAR vs Slovenia

Hey I know this comment is super old lol but that missing mixed doubles curling match is added on the website now but the ice hockey match is still not there

i would email the IOC enquires and ask them to upload the missing videos from Pyeongchang but I think they have definitely moved on from those games and are now only focusing on tweaking the latest replay videos from Tokyo 2020 & Beijing 2022 & looking ahead to Paris 2024

• 9 months later...

There is a problem with a lot of videos from Sochi 2014, Rio 2016 and Pyeongchang 2018 on the olympics website. At each time, the video don't work and the message "Missing video content" appear. I contact the technical support yesterday, no answer for the moment. They've got maybe a technical problem.

No answer for the olympic support for the moment. I try some videos with different operating system (day 3 of Rio 2016 and day 12 of Pyeongchang 2018). Only one video from each of these days work. I think they got a technical problem with her computer server. This problem don't concern Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022.