website statistics

Women's Handball IHF Olympic Games Qualification Tournaments 2021

George_D

2 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Yes, if Romania wins by 6 or more goals. 

Meanwhile Russia is sleeping against Kazakhstan, they better not make the group more complicated. 

I hope with all my heart that romania and norway wins their ticket to tokyo !!!! Yes I am worried because russia would make it harder to go to tokyo, while kazakhstan is still a team within their reach! weird, a startégie?

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

17-16 at half time for Russia not at all convincing. Feels like Russia is Kazakhstan and Kazakshthan is Russia looking at the confused and fearful Russians. 

This might be the strangest thing I have seen in handball. It's not like they can eliminate us by giving this match to KAZ, our goal difference is way too good for that, so I am not sure wtf the Russians are doing. 

11 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

17-16 at half time for Russia not at all convincing. Feels like Russia is Kazakhstan and Kazakshthan is Russia looking at the confused and fearful Russians. 

yes russia cannot eliminate hungary, and serbia is eliminated :! so the russians have everything to lose tonight against kazakhstan

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

yes russia cannot eliminate hungary, and serbia is eliminated :! so the russians have everything to lose tonight against kazakhstan

Technically we can get eliminated if Kazakhstan wins against Russia and Serbia and then Russia wins against us by many goals. But I don't know what is even our reality anymore if that happens. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Technically we can get eliminated if Kazakhstan wins against Russia and Serbia and then Russia wins against us by many goals. But I don't know what is even our reality anymore if that happens. :lol:

finally the Russians are turbo! they will qualify !! now i'm waiting for norway !!

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

Because there are 3 teams and you already have a win and a draw. Argentina can't finish above Sweden anymore.

I thought it were four teams in the group. I thought Sweden would play another game and need one point there like the men.