website statistics

Women's Handball IHF Olympic Games Qualification Tournaments 2021

George_D

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Brazil was 9th in the world championship, so they got to play OQT1. If you wanted more european teams they should have performed better. 

Why do you think i regret lack of european teams? I am totally indiferent about continental representation. Best teams should play, no matter what.

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Well, you could be right, bad comparison. But point remains the same. System is sometimes harsh, best teams arent always qualified. 

Kim Rhode in shooting is best skeet shooter in history but wont be in Tokyo. Same goes for Kaori Icho. 

With limited space there are always going to be athletes/teams that "deserve it" missing out. That's competition; we don't award medals to the highest ranked entrants, they have to earn it. Nobody is entitled to a spot.

2 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

With limited space there are always going to be athletes/teams that "deserve it" missing out. That's competition; we don't award medals to the highest ranked entrants, they have to earn it. Nobody is entitled to a spot.

My point exactly. I understand Vector's POV, he was fair but can i imagine OG without USA Dream Team? Yes i can. Would i miss them? Surely.