website statistics

Men's Football CONCACAF Under 23 North American Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, konig said:

Be nice and let Honduras to have some people in Tokyo :p

Oh, I’m not unhappy about Honduras winning the quota. I definitely didn’t mean to come across that way. Honduras doesn’t tend to get too many quotas, so I’m very happy for their team.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

29 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

from an Egyptian point of view i'll cheer for Canada ps i love to see Canada winning anyway :d

On 27/03/2021 at 19:37, intoronto said:

I think this sums up Canada's chances:

No Canadian men’s team has ever beaten Mexico in a competitive match on Mexican soil.

Disappointing loss for the Americans.  Never looked like they were the better team in this one.

Congrats to Honduras.  Will root for them now to break through and get that elusive first Olympic medal

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

from an Egyptian point of view i'll cheer for Canada ps i love to see Canada winning anyway :d

From my point of view, I would have loved having Mexico dq because of the fans conduct during the tournament; plus all Mexican teams (except for the U-17 squads of both genders) are mediocre as they can be.