website statistics

Men's Handball IHF Olympic Games Qualification Tournaments 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, LowerSaxony said:

zomfg... Germany saves the draw within the last seconds. At least they proved there is heart in the team. The relevance of Olympic qualification cannot be underestimated for the Germans. Missing the Games would be a disaster.

Why?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

58 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Important draw for Germany and Sweden, Slovenia can't really draw (unless it's to both) and hope for a better goal difference. Of course Slovenia is capable of outright beating either team.

I think if Slovenia draw both Sweden and Germany it will go to the number of goals these 3 teams scored against each other. not the GD against Algeria.

I haven't see Brazil play but I assume that Norway and Brazil are already qualified.

For the trio Germany/Sweden/Slovenia it seems quite impredictible right now. Germany and Sweden were quite on and off and Slovenia was miles away from Algeria so next mach will tell us. I think Sweden is better then the two others are at the same level.

I'm really excited by France-Croatia coming in a few hours, hope to see a great match.