website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Thanks @vinipereira for delivering such an extraordinary and great opening ceremony, thank you, you have already done an amazing job :d and now I am really looking forward to today's Grand Final and to finally reveal the votes of the German jury as well as get to know the votes casted by other juries :d

Let the magnificent show begin in just a few hours after months of waiting for it :d

That logo is so freaking awesome, that parrot :bowdown: :bowdown:

This feels kinda 'cheaty' though....:mumble:

Spoiler

2kyOQp7.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And time for a big post with just over an hour left to the big show...

2018 Annual Jubilee Delivers an Opening Ceremony to Remember

TISC-News will have LIVE UPDATES post. If you're away from home but would like to stay in touch with the action, or perhaps if you need a quick recap of the events then this might be your place to be. It will mainly feature some main big points and scoreboard updates. :yes

Now onto the stats... As tradition goes, here is the table of points requirements for each nation to match its average, best or worst TISC performance.

image.png.fb6023af441f6087db201dc06751860b.png

And let's not forget the lovely Committee... :whistle:

image.png.b21b77b6a4166f1282275b09a51ae102.png

Spoiler

image.png.611ee1d7ff60aaee531a3d88210e9618.png

I hope I managed to become more organized compared to the previous editions, only time will tell. :lol:

#banbestmen

No medal table and points difference graphs from me this time, that's just gonna make me too stressed throughout the day :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!